It's never just about price: are you getting the best protection for your premium dollar?
Florida Family’s team of claims professionals is an industry leader in claims management. Florida Family Insurance Company has been certified by the National Flood Insurance Program to manage any losses incurred on National Flood Insurance policies issued by Florida Family, and have been approved by Citizens Property Insurance Corporation to manage our policyholders’ “wind” claims.
What does this mean?
Simplification and speed. If disaster strikes and multiple policies are involved, your life will quickly be put back on an even keel. Our Unified Claims Handling Program will dispatch one adjuster to coordinate all claims activity on all of your Florida Family Insurance policies.
The litmus test of a great personal lines insurer is the claims service you receive when you need it.
Florida Family’s experienced team of field claims representatives are located throughout the state and are able to make contact, review the loss, and in many cases, pay your claim within 24 hours through our First Call Settlement Program.
Florida Family’s Claims Department is also actively affiliated with the following industry organizations:
- Alliance of American Insurers
- Florida Advisory Committee on Arson Prevention
- Fort Lauderdale Claims Association
- Insurance Disaster Assessment Team (follow this link to an interesting news release about Florida Family and the IDAT)
- Florida Department of Insurance Disaster Committee
- International Association of Arson Investigators
- International Association of Special Investigation Units
- Jacksonville Claims Association
- Loss Executives Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- North Florida Chapter of CPCU
- Windstorm Insurance Network
- Southeast Claims Executives Association
What does it mean to be a Florida Family policyholder?
It means great service, secure coverage and policy discounts. You have aligned yourself with an insurance company that has committed itself to Florida and to you, affording you the best protection available.
Florida Family Insurance offers a variety of coverage options to protect you and your family.
Review our Coverage Info
for more details.